- Registrations are accepted on a first-come first-served basis. Workshops fill up fast, so please register early.
- Fee must accompany registration; make cheque payable to WFES. Post-dated cheques must be dated two weeks prior to course start date. If you are experiencing financial difficulties you may be eligible to apply for program assistance funding. Interested adults may apply by calling the WFES office at 403-934-5785.
- Students take classes at their own risk and are responsible for their own accident insurance while participating in any WFES program.
- Upon registration, I acknowledge, understand, and agree to the following: I agree not to sue Wheatland Further Education and/or their agency, and release them for all claims for: damages or loss arising from any accident or injury which is caused by, or perceived to be caused by, or arising from the participation or attendance in any program or in any facility, or at any location where a program is being held.
- Consider yourself registered. You will be notified only if a class is not running.
- Receipts are issued only upon request.
- Personal information is collected for the sole purpose of operating our education program pursuant to section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions please call the WFES office.
- No smoking during classes or on school property.
- Classes start promptly, the doors will be locked after the class has started.
- WFES reserves the right to limit registrations, cancel, alter course content, dates, times, and substitute instructors. Full refunds will be issued for cancelled courses only.
- Registrations are not transferable from one student to another.
- No refunds will be made where classes have only the required number of students in order for the class to run.
- No refunds on one-day or two-day workshops/courses.
- No refund will be made if the student is late and the doors have been locked.
- An administration fee of $10.00 or 15% (whichever is greater) may be withheld from any refund.
- In exceptional circumstances a refund may be approved.